In light of the recent Heartbleed OpenSSL vulnerability news, Wavelink has analyzed our portfolio of products and websites that use OpenSSL and is providing the following update:
Products potentially affected by the OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability:
- ConnectPro: Versions 4.5.003 and 4.5.004
- Terminal Emulation for Android – According to Google, Android version 4.1.1 is affected as it uses built-in Android OpenSSL libraries.
- Velocity for Android – According to Google, Android version 4.1.1 is affected as it uses built-in Android OpenSSL libraries.
The following have been assessed and are not believed to be impacted by the OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability:
- Terminal Emulation for Windows
- Enabler, Windows
- License Server
- Terminal Emulation for iOS
- Velocity for Windows
- Studio Client
- Studio Client iOS
- Studio COM and Java Servers
- SecurePlus Client and Server
For additional and continually updated information on this issue, please visit our community site and knowledge base located at: http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-31375.
Please contact Customer Support if you have additional questions.